Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Doc Apt.


So I went to my first doc appointment yesterday. I gotta tell you, I havent been feeling well so I was a little nervous. Everything turned out just fine, he says everything looked good. I could see the little lima bean with a heart beat lol. I am officially due 08/23/2009. So that being said as I mentioned before, I have a LONG road ahead, thats the only thing that sucks about finding out so early! So far everyone seems so happy for us, Im a little scared as to how the girls are going to accept a new baby especially if its a boy LOL, Im sure it will all be ok. I have another appointment in 4 weeks, I will keep everyone updated. Take care every one and have a fabulous week! Ps. love this pic so had to throw it up!

1 comment:

Andi's Cupcakes said...

I LOVE that picture! I'm glad to hear your feeling well!