Friday, January 29, 2010

My Life is in the FLUSHER!


Hello! So I have pretty much been off work for the last 3 weeks which totally sucks financially but I have sure enjoyed waking up with my girl every day! I took this time off to try ONCE AGAIN to potty train Mylee, this is not going so well for us. We have tried over and over and have not yet succeeded. I have tried EVERYTHING, "you will get a treat", "you will get a new toy" "you can have money" "You can go to school with your friends" "You can have a breand new car!!!" You name it I have done it! I tried panties until she has accidents, leaving her in them so she feels gross...etc. Im pretty sure im going crazy. So I have this feeling she will just do it one day and wont look back? *Sigh* I just hope its soon! We will not give up!

4 comments:

The Larson Fam said...

Ok, so I feel your pain, well somewhat cuz I haven't tried as hard as you have, YET. Why can't it just be simple to do this whole potty training thing:( Easton showed interest awhile back, but I didn't take the next step and get him going on it and I told myself while I was on maternity for 12wks that I would do it then and so far, no such luck...He will go when he wants and thats about it. Then he will say I want to go pee pee on the big potty so I will put him on there and he pushes and pushes and in 10secs nothing happens, so he just wants to get off already, no patience whats so ever. The first time I put him in big boy undies, he pooped all over them right next to me and I was done..the smell and clean up got to me..lol Long story short, I only have 2wks left off of work ( unless I go to Idaho )to get this potty training conquered! I have been completely lazy about it, I mean come on..a diaper is much easier..right??? Guess what I'm trying to say is, GOOD LUCK and just keep going, Mylee will get it eventually and so will Easton:)

Shirley said...

Oh Rainy potty training is something else! I agree that she will just finally one day do it and that will be that! Kimberlee has gone from going upstairs all by herself, pulling down her pants, peeing, pulling pants up, then coming down to get us to show us that she went potty. Then the next week she doesn't even know how to pull her pants down let alone recognize that she needs to pee. All in all she has been pretty consistent but I just can't understand what she is thinking sometimes... grrr it leads to very little patience from me! YIKES!

Shirley said...

Hey you have a whole lot updating to do on this missy! Hope all is well :)

Shirley said...

Girl this needs some updating! HA!