Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Utah Aids Foundation



I am currently trying to raise money for the Utah Aids Foundation http://www.firstgiving.com/rainysalazar. As some of you may know my Fathers partner Kelly, passed away 11 years ago from the AIDS. This was a very tramatic thing for me Kelly was like my father I will never forget him. While Kelly was battling for his life the AIDS foundation gave him some of the most amazing donations, their generosity and support really needs to be repaid! Please help out! I will also be organizing a donation rally night, we will be arranging Stockings stuffed with miscellaneous hygene products and Food baskets for Turkey Day. I hope all of you will come and take the time to do good for others more details to come! You may also visit www.utahaids.org for any other information. Thanks!

No comments: