Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update

Not too much has been going on. We have accomplished our first Halloween Trick or Treating and we had a BLAST! I am going to try and get some pics up.. my computer is being tempermental. Miss Boo was a pumpkin, Kas was Jasmine and Minnie Mouse.. Dont ask why there were two costumes LOL! They both looked adorable! When we were done trick or treating we made Haunted Gingerbread Houses which was fun. We had a great time. Over the Weekend we found out some great news... Darrell's cousin is having a baby! Dallas and Melissa live in Italy Dallas is stationed there cause he is one of the many amazing people defending our country. I have yet to meet them since we married but I feel as if I already know them from all the stories D tell's me and all the fantastic scrapbooks Melissa has made to track their past! Congrats guys! One day we will go visit them ;) Things are going really well for us. As for an update on my mother not much has progressed, other then she is cancer free for 11 years as of halloween! GO MOM! We are still awaiting the surgery to fix her implant. I will keep you updated. Thanks for your well wishes!

No comments: