Monday, November 17, 2008




NKOTB!! I absolutely LOVE these guys I went to their concert about 19 years ago (im so old) and I have to say I have always been a HUGE FAN and those of you thinking im lame REALLY missed out on a FANTASTIC concert. I have NEVER had so much fun at at a concert these guys really kick ass! I had 2nd row so that helped as well! I actually touched Jordan Knight and he went in for a hug to the gal right next to me... I Tried for Donnie but my damn arms arent long enough! But im telling you Girls they still got it! I am so glad I went and I know I totally sound like that getty 10 year old from 19 years ago but I am still STOKED! I hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did! And dont forget this is CRUNCH week for the AIDS Foundation all donations are needed this week! So please help out guys... As little as $5.00 will help! Thanks again to all of you for your support! NEW KIDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

How fun! NKOTB are the best! :)