Thursday, October 2, 2008

Last Weekend!

So I am a little late in the week but I just want to tell you all that we had a such a great weekend! Darrells mom gave me some fancy new clubs for my Birthday so Marnie and Kenny were kind enough to suffer through the pain of 18 holes with new golfers! But boy oh boy it was fun... I used muscles I didnt even know I had! Darrell lost a full box of balls, by "box" I mean 12 balls!! He also found every tree on the course! But still a great time....Thanks Guys! Later that evening we went to Club 90 with them and my parents.. Always a good time with the folks! My mom had a great time and considering the current events she really needed it! My parents just go out there and tear it up on that dance floor its great. Darrell and I then had Sunday to ourselves.. It was nice to relax and just chill! We are looking forward to an adventurous upcoming weekend with the girls!

No comments: