Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a week!



So my mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer 11 years ago and it was horrible. She had to have a Mastectomy. She had a few complications and ended up losing one of the new implants. After a year or two they did another reconstructive surgery to fix the one side. Well this week she has had more problems the implant is now empty and needs to be removed. Ugh! My mother has to be the STRONGEST woman I know I couldnt even imagine how she is feeling right now. She will be having the surgery in the next few weeks please pray for her! And to all my gal pals, October is national Breast Cancer Awareness Month please get those Ta Ta's Checked!

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

1 comment:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

I cant even imagine! I'll be thinking of her, shes strong she will do fine. If you need anything let us know also.