Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Introduction


A little about us. We met about two years ago at work. We had been great friends when we decided to date and we will continue to be bestest friends. We have two kids, Kasidy and Mylee. Kasidy is 6 years old and from Darrells first marriage. I love her so much I feel as if she is my own. I have a little girl named Mylee, she is 15 months old and a lot of fun. We cherish our family very much, there is nothing that we enjoy more than our two little girls. We recently eloped in Las Vegas on Darrells 30th Birthday. What fun that was. We truely enjoyed the look on each persons face when we told them the surprising news. We are looking forward to a lifetime of happiness together as well as watching our girls grow.

2 comments:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

YAY! You finally got one. Now keep writing in it. :)

Shirley said...

Rainy...I am sitting here reading Amber's blog and I noticed she has a new 'buddy' yeah.. I am glad it is you! Now I don't have to get myspace hee hee hee :) Well your girls are adorable! Mylee cracks me up I love it! Hey thanks for the all the shoes you have given KD we appreciate it. Take care.
:) Shirley